The turkey is the A-list star of your Thanksgiving table, so it only makes sense to make sure it's as savory and enjoyable as possible, right?
Take a look at this Thanksgiving tutorial to learn how to season a turkey. Starting from an initial salt layer, you'll move on to a rosemary and parsley rub and other herbs within the period of a couple of days.
If you want to have the most flavorful turkey on your table this year, then you need to learn how to season it. This page will walk you through the basic steps for each of these techniques, teaching you how to season a turkey so that it's moist, flavorful, and delicious.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades