Thanksgiving is all about the turkey. So much can go wrong with a turkey, though. The turkey could come out tough and dry, and totally unappetizing. Learn how to combat gross turkey, and turn out a moist, flavorful turkey for an awesome Thanksgiving.
Follow the CHOW basic roast turkey recipe for a great Thanksgiving holiday.
CHOW Associate Editor Roxanne Webber demonstrates the wrongs and rights of Thanksgiving turkey. She suggests that you give yourself plenty of time for the bird to defrost (at least three days for a 15-pound turkey), and that, while roasting, you check the temperature regularly with a meat thermometer.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades