This video demonstrates the proper way to deep frying a turkey. Before you start frying the turkey, you should make sure the turkey is fully on normal temperature and that your pot of oil is at 350 degrees. Turn off the flame of the pot and then slowly lower your turkey and submerge it in oil, making sure to avoid spilling any oil. Once the turkey is fully submerged in the oil, you can turn the flame back on again. The turkey should be cooked for 3.5 minutes per pound. If the instructions in this video are correctly followed, you will have a properly deep fried turkey without any accidental fires.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades