A Turducken is a partially de-boned turkey stuffed with a de-boned duck, which itself is stuffed with a small de-boned chicken. Each layer is surrounded with a bread type stuffing. We used a cornbread, jalapeÃ±o, smoked oyster stuffing and a sage, onion, celery stuffing. The turducken was roasted in the oven and served with mashed potatoes and green beens with cracklin Cracklin is the rendered duck fat cooked to a crunchy bacon like state. This video will show the tools you will need to debone and roll the turducken and some tips on deboning and cooking. ENJOY, its a great holiday treat!!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades