Still baking your turkey all traditional-like in the oven? Why not try a new way of serving turkey this year for Thanksgiving that doesn't even involve the oven? It may sound odd and even a bit difficult, but deep frying a turkey is one of the best ways to eat a turkey.
If you're interested in getting the most crispy and tender turkey you've ever tasted, check out this recipe video by Paula. Deen.
Deen and her Aunt Peggy and take you through deep-frying a turkey, step by step. Make sure to listen to tips on thawing, temperature, separating the innards, and cooking time.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades