Turkey cookies— what dessert would be better for Thanksgiving? And no, this isn't another ingenious idea on how to use turkey meat for leftovers, but it is an ingenious way to make cookies—cookie turkeys—which can easily be "gobbled" up by the whole family during your Thanksgiving celebration.
The best thing about this cool cookie creation is that there's NO baking! All you need are some store-bought cookies, chocolate icing, and red and yellow-colored icing.
These no-bake cookies are beneficial in more ways than just looks! It's a great holiday activity for your children. Kids always enjoy decorating cookies (although they probably like eating them more). Plus, since they're no-bake, it frees up tons of time for the real hassle—Thanksgiving dinner and the dreaded turkey main course.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades