This video shows you how to clean a Thanksgiving Turkey. For this, you will need a turkey. Place the turkey in a clean sink. Remove the plastic bag. Carefully remove the contents from the belly of the turkey. Reach into the belly of the turkey, with your hand and remove the packets. It will likely contain the turkey's heart, liver, giblets, and neck. When you remove these items, set them aside to be used later. They can be incorporated into the other Thanksgiving recipes, including dressing/stuffing. Rinse the turkey well in cold water. Do not use warm water, because it will toughen the skin. Rinse thoroughly.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades