Tomorrow is Thanksgiving, leaving holiday cookers scrambling for turkey recipes the whole family will love, without taking up the whole holiday in the kitchen. One thing's for sure though— a nice Butterball turkey is sure to be the main dish on everyone's table this feast-ive holiday season.
Sure, you could go the classic oven-roasted way, or you can take a fresh new twist in the kitchen— a deep-fried twist. It may sound like the least healthiest of dinners, but it's sure to become a staple for your family on Thanksgiving, because it's SO GOOD!
Join Carolyn Flemister, from Cooking with Carolyn, for a really tasty deep-fried Butterball turkey. Plus, you'll get a great recipe for fried cabbage, the perfect companion for your fried turkey. Add a mashed potatoes side dish and your Thanksgiving will be one to remember! Plus, don't forget about the cranberry sauce!
You will need a deep fryer for this recipe. If you don't have one, check out some of the other helpful turkey recipes on WonderHowTo and get more food ideas for Thanksgiving, like sweet potato casserole and green bean casserole.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades