The turkey has been eaten, the mashed potatoes with chives inhaled, and the glasses clinked. After all the hullabaloo of Thanksgiving, the task of cleaning up and taking care of leftovers daunts every host.
While you can simply serve whatever's left of your turkey as is (since it's already been marinated, spiced, and cooked in the oven), you can create a new dish altogether using turkey leftovers, spices, greens, peanut oil, ginger, garlic, and chopped onion.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades