Thanksgiving is just around the corner, and the belts are already loosening in preparation. Besides the copious amounts of turkey, stuffing, greens, and pies, you may have enough room for some classic cake.
Now, in the spirit of T-day, if you're a guest, you definitely want to show up to dinner with a badass turkey-themed cake like this one from Creative Cakes by Sharon.
In order to make this awesome cake, you'll need Thanksgiving themed frosting (brown, yellow, red, black, and orange), a circular 8-inch cake, and this template to help you get that turkey shape.
With the template printed out, you can begin cutting down your cake. The template is pretty much a stencil that will act as your guide for cutting the cake. Just place each portion in its designated area and slice.
Once cut, you can create the turkey shape, coat with some cream, and then begin frosting your cake like so.
You can find the different frosting tips at your local craft store or online as well.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades