We've all come to expect turkey as the main dish on Thanksgiving, maybe even Christmas, but did you know you can serve turkey as a dessert, too? In this episode of "The Martha Stewart Show," you'll learn how to make turkey cupcakes (which are not made with actual turkey meat—they just look like turkeys).
A fun take on fall desserts, these turkey cupcakes will delight the whole family and are especially exciting as treats for the kids in your family.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades