Let's face it, people: Many of us power through the holidays with the aid of an extra glass of wine or beer here and there. Whether it's your perverted uncle or your overbearing grandmother that you have to put up with, a little buzz makes everything more jolly.
But rather than get drunk in front of your folks, check out this video to learn how to make a beer brined turkey.
Executive Chef Sean Paxton (a.k.a. the Homebrew Chef) was kind enough to publish one of the first ever recipes to CraftBeer.com. This video shows Julia Herz, with the Brewers Association, testing out the recipe on Christmas Day. However, making a craft beer brined turkey should not be reserved just for the holidays. This is a recipe you should make anytime you want to cook the best turkey on the planet!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades