Serve your friends and family an alternative turkey this year with these cute as a button turkey cupcakes. We know you're probably already up to your hairline in planning for the big Turkey Day celebration, so lighten up your baking load by baking simple vanilla cupcakes and then decorating them into these easy turkey shapes.
All you need is candy corns, icing, oval-shaped cookies, and Fruit by the Foot.
Thanksgiving cupcakes can be decorated in many different ways. Turkeys are a popular choice, but pilgrim hats and pumpkins are also traditional choices. The traditional colors for Thanksgiving cupcakes include classic fall hues such as yellow, orange, and brown (which also happen to be the same colors as turning leaves in autumn).
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades