What the hell is turducken? Well, as the amalgam of a name will tell you, it's a delicious dish made from turkey stuffed with duck that's stuffed with a chicken.
So if you're a carnivore who sometimes can't decide between having turkey, duck, or chicken for dinner, simply serve up this dish and you can have them all!
Don't let this traditional three-bird dish scare you off. FEAST magazine publisher Catherine Neville and Ernesto's Wine Bar chef Cassy Vires show you "The Cheat," so you can make it at home.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades