Okay, first things first: Turducken, as you may be able to guess by the name, is a delicious (and usually carnivorous) dish made of turkey stuffed with duck that's been stuffed with chicken.
You may think that, as this dish usually contains three kinds of meat, that it is unsuitable for vegetarians, but that's actually not the case.
Check out this video to learn a recipe for a vegan turducken, using mock meat ingredients.
1 Field Roast
1 can mock duck
3/4 cup water
2 tablespoons flour
1 tablespoon tahini
1/4 cup soy milk
2 tablespoons vegan margarine
1 teaspoon italian seasoning
1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
1 vegetable bullion cube
1/4 teaspoon coriander
1 tablespoon nutritional yeast
vegan sausage (optional)
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades