Thanksgiving is almost near and everyone's scrambling around for turkey and stuffing recipes. But if you're expecting guests with coeliac disease, then you're going to have to play it safe. Use this stuffing recipe that abides to a gluten-free diet, but just because it's gluten-free, doesn't mean it won't taste great! Trust us, you won't even tell the difference!
Stuffing is one of the most important dishes on everyone's Thanksgiving tables, but it can often be weighed down and become fattening with the added butter and oils most recipes call for. Today, Chef Ethan shows you how to make a gluten-free, healthier version of your typical turkey stuffing that will be sure to impress your friends and family... and help to keep the holidays pounds at bay.
1 batch gluten-free corn bread recipe
1 cup small diced celery
1/4 cup small diced carrots
1 cup finely chopped yellow onions
1 tablespoon fresh thyme leaves
1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary
3 each fresh sage leaves
1 bay leaf
2 cloves garlic, minced
1½ cups low sodium chicken broth
1 teaspoon kosher salt
2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
1/4 cup grape-seed oil
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades