Cooks and pastry chefs like to use a lot of jargon in the naming of their cooking ingredients and finished foodstuffs to make their work sound fancier. Tuna tartare, for example, is really nothing more than finely choppsed tuna flavored with seasonings and sauces.
And in the recipe presented in this video, a Frangipane fruit tart means a fruit tart complimented with Frangipane, an almond paste used in many pastries and pies as a filling. Watch this food video to learn how to mix up a light dessert tart perfect for serving after a large, heavy Thanksgiving meal. Almond paste makes the filling healthy and delicious, while raspberries and blueberries give the tarte a pretty topping.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades