Black Friday is undeniably the biggest shopping day of the year. Black Friday, which occurs annually the day after Thanksgiving, is also the kickstart of the holiday shopping season, the big bang that leads swiftly to Christmas.
While Black Friday offers up loads of great deals, there also exists the danger of getting trampelled by fervent shoppers.
So if you're planning to attend Black Friday this year, check out this video to learn how to spot deals early online, assemble a budget, and stay safe while shopping.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades