In this tutorial, we learn how to make a cute Thanksgiving card using stamps. First, cut an oval shape with an oval template. After this, you will stamp the image from the harvest home stamp set on watercolor paper. After this, outline the image with SU markers and color the image in with an aqua painter brush. From here, scallop the edges of the design to make it look more unique. Then, glue the stamp to the card stock and use it as the front of a card for the holidays! Experiment with different images to make tons of unique and interesting cards, enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades